Pin #41: Annual Birthday Interview
Here is another great example of something done months ago! I asked Luca 21 questions about his life on his 4th birthday that I hope to ask each year to see how he changes as he grows. I loved this idea when I saw it on Pinterest and I know a few of my friends have started making it a tradition as well. We all have millions of cherished photos of our children, but this is a fun little glimpse into thier minds and how the are working and processing at any given age. Since I’m posting this now, around Luca’s 1/2 birthday, I thought I’d interview him again and update this with his answers half way through the year to see the difference even six months makes for a little guy. His 4 1/2 answers are going to be in (parentheses). Once I finally get my photos organized I plan on putting this page in our annual family photo album each year as seen in the original pin below.
Luca 4 years old! (And 4 1/2)
- What is your favorite color? Dark blue (dark blue)
2. What is your favorite toy? My scooter (a maraca)
3. What is your favorite fruit? pears (pears)
4. What is your favorite tv show? Huckel/Busytown (Huckel and Oswald and Cat in the Hat)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? PBJ (grilled cheese)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Pirate Dino Blue shirt (my pajamas)
7. What is your favorite game? basketball (hide and seek)
8. What is your favorite snack? Fig bars (fig bars)
9. What is your favorite animal? giraffe (giraffe)
10. What is your favorite song? Baby Boats (Kookaburra)
11. What is your favorite book? Cat in the Hat (Cam Jansen)
12. Who is your best friend? Ruby (Parker and Calder)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Rasin Bran (corn puffs)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Scooter Riding! (play with Parker)
15. What is your favorite drink? Mango Juice (Apple Cider)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas (Christmas!!!!)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Monkey (giraffe-y baby)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Daddy’s Pancakes (peanut butter and jelly sandwich)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hamburgers (Ice cream)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bus Driver (rum rum rummmmm!!!) (Bus Driver!!!!)
21. One last thought about last year: Last Year I had an orange room and now I want a dark blue room. (I love playing with my Dad when he comes home).
It was fun to see what answers changed and which stayed the same over the last 6 months. For instance, both times Luca said he wanted to be a bus driver shocked me, other than this ‘survey’ he’s never mentioned it, clearly, that is his answer (for now).
41 down…59 to go!